The Power of the Question
How far can Tarot go in giving information?
The number of questions you can pose to the Tarot are endless. The trick is find the questions that really matter, the ones that will yield as much useful, pertinent and enlightening information as possible. The best questions are the ones that offer an open-ended answers - the least fruitful are questions looking for Yes/No answers.
Review this collection to see what attracts you; What could you do with your life if you had high-value insights arise from asking these questions?
Empowerment and happiness
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn
- Why does happiness elude me?
- What do I need to know about myself to bring more happiness into my life?
- What worthwhile area of service or work would yield greater happiness to me?
- What in my outer world should I attain to gain happiness?
- What in my inner world should I change to gain happiness?
You must gain control over your money, or the lack of it will forever control you. --Dave Ramsey
- What is my current relationship with money?
- What are my core beliefs and feelings about money?
- What lessons do I need to learn about money?
- What principles and behaviours do I need to understand to bring more money into my life?
- What actions, projects or ideas could make me more money?
Freedom is the oxygen of the soul - Moshe Dayan
- What does freedom really mean to me?
- What values and beliefs do I have which could be holding me back from feeling free?
- What in the physical world could be between me and my freedom?
- What actions can I take that would allow greater freedom in my life?
- What fears may be holding me back from taking these steps?
You cannot find peace by avoiding life - Michael Cunningham
- Who am I in the deepest sense?
- How can I experience greater connectiveness with others?
- What does peace really mean for me?
- What worries, or fears stand in my way to greater self-confidence?
- What key values and beliefs could I adopt which would lead to greater peace
Balance and stability
Balance is not something you find, it's something you create - Jana Kingsford
- What does balance and stability truly represent for me?
- What are the forces in my life that keep me off balance?
- What can I bring into my life that would support better balance?
- What values and beliefs do I hold which contribute to my becoming out of balance?
There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living - Nelson Mandela
- What does passion truly mean for me?
- How can I bring more passion into my life?
- What diminishes the presence of passion for me?
- What course of action can I take it bring more passion into my life?
It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up - Eckhart Tolle
- How can I have greater clarity of mind?
- What can I better understand about my inner, spiritual self?
- What is my intention and purpose in this life?
- How can I better connect with the ocean of love and wisdom?
- What is missing in my life, which could bring greater energy and fulfillment to me?
A meaningful life
Don’t wait for someday to start living, because someday may never come. Make the choice right now to be happy and live life to the fullest. – Robert Tew
- What is my life’s calling and purpose?
- How can I bring positive change and have a major effect on the world?
- What lessons are there for me, which would better support the realisation of my life’s purpose?
- In what areas in my life could I be more creative?
Self-acceptance and confidence
Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself - Kiesza
- What have I experienced in the past which has impacted my self-acceptance and confidence?
- What can I do to move away from negative self-limiting beliefs?
- How can I adjust my purpose and intentions to be more in line who I am at a deeper level?
- What stands between me and being content with my life?
- How can I feel more courage and confidence in engaging my world?
Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is — Jimmy Carter
- What are the doubts which inhibit my ability to take risks?
- From where or what do these doubts come from?
- What risks should I be alert to for this situation?
- What action should I take to mitigate these risks?
- What is the recommended way forward?
Attracting what you want
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- What are you putting out into the world?
- What could I be more open to receiving?
- What will come to me when I am more open to receiving?
- What step or steps could I take to allow this to come into my life?
- How can I make myself more accepting of this?
You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you - Dan Millman
- What is the cause of my anxiety?
- What do I need to learn about myself that allows anxiety to be part of my life?
- What actions can I take to address the source of the anxiety (3 cards)
It’s through our relationships that we learn who we really are – Ace Of Cups
- What is the other person’s perspective in the relationship?
- What is my perspective?
- What is the basis of the relationship?
- Where is the relationship heading?
- What does it need to make it succeed?
Career and the Workplace
Working with difficult people
Difficult people are our keys to self-empowerment; you need to learn how to cope with them, not let them dominate or affect you - Janice Davies
- What is actually going on?
- What is their perspective in this situation?
- What is your perspective?
- What hidden fears maybe driving your behaviour?
- What is a good strategy for going forward?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work - Thomas Edison
- How can I get myself more noticed in my current position?
- What relationships do I need to foster that will make me more promotable?
- What new skills should I develop?
- What would be the right time to make my move?
A year from now you may wish you had started yesterday - Karen Lamb
- What deeper purpose does my productivity address?
- What lessons are there for me which could help me master my time-management;
- How can I create better self-discipline and effective habits?
- What could help me feel more motivated?
- What inner reward does my procrastination seek to satisfy?